The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 16w36a
September 8, 2016
- Their hitbox now corresponds to their exact visual location on the block (as opposed to always placed in the middle of the block).
- Particles emitted from leaves now use the corresponding color according to the biome.
- 23 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.11
- MC-29544 – Particles from falling/landing/sprinting on leaves do not use foliage color
- MC-41270 – Resourcepack's glyph_sizes.bin and some unicode_pages are only loaded on startup
- MC-63010 – Placing a banner and breaking it in Survival causes them to not stack (as they have NBT data)
- MC-71347 – Shift-clicking crafted items increase achievement objective by 2
- MC-83905 – Compass animates incorrectly.
- MC-84519 – Golden apple offhand glitch
- MC-88103 – Clock animates incorrectly / spins at noon
- MC-93493 – Spectators can control horses
- MC-95460 – Compass needle spins only in lower half randomly in the End and Nether.
- MC-96463 – UV mapping in cross.json and tinted_cross.json models is incorrect / south face of crossed textures of saplings, plants, etc. is mirrored
- MC-101120 – Sign items with invalid JSON in
Text1tag are used in creative
- MC-101555 – Resource pack fails to load when the itemframe blockstate is multipart
- MC-105886 – World file names containing brackets will not load packaged resource packs
- MC-106536 – The block model of bone blocks lacks some cullface definitions
- MC-106675 – Command feedback inconsistency.
- MC-106708 – Block model random offset compatibility
- From the 1.11 development versions
- MC-105978 – Lingering potions lose their effect when thrown in Survival mode
- MC-105982 – Placing a sign that was in a stack of 1 causes it to lose its data
- MC-106046 – Lava bucket gets used up in smelting
- MC-106084 – Passengers do not upgrade correctly from old versions
- MC-106314 – Invalid statistic - Don't know what
- MC-106665 – "Pause on lost focus" inconsistent spelling.
- Private issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- 16w36a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.