The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 16w32b
August 11, 2016
- All rail types' hitbox heights are decreased from a full block to a half block.
- Green-robed villagers
- Re-added this entity as
Profession:5; its name is shown in the trading GUI as "Nitwit".
- Spawns naturally in villages.
- When spawned naturally in a village, or from an egg, it has no trades.
- Green-robed zombie villagers
- Re-added this entity as
- Spawns naturally anywhere zombie villagers spawn.
/titlecan now display text in the action bar position.
- 34 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.11
- MC-2188 – Item gets used when right clicking on a saddled pig
- MC-19033 – Pig with a saddle loses name and you get the name tag back when chunk the pig is in gets unloaded
- MC-30790 – particle blast on landing based on fall distance rather than fall speed
- MC-34943 –
/summon-ing a villager without a "
Count" tag allows the trade, but does not take the item
- MC-71367 – Shift-clicking two slots of same item into anvil results in client-side stack of zero in inventory
- MC-75290 – Transferring lapis lazuli into the enchanting GUI can leave you a stack of zero
- MC-76899 – Dragging items with the middle mouse button causes block count to go negative
- MC-81818 – When resizing the window, you may end up spining around.
- MC-97245 – Boat placement sound uses equipment sound subtitle
- MC-100398 – "
ArmorStandscan be pushed by Pistons (incl. + excl.
- MC-101063 – Invalid item id in villager trading causes client, who tries to trade, to crash
- MC-101608 – Teleporting a Vehicle will Kick off its Passengers
- MC-102248 – Player being killed by Stray shows "@ was shot by Skeleton" death message
- MC-102454 – Generic/green robed (zombie) villagers aren't spawnable.
- MC-102638 – All sloped rail hitbox equivalent to the a complete block
- MC-105862 – Arrows of slowness disapear from inventory
- From the previous development version
- MC-105948 – Selecting a language no longer changes it in-game/crash the game
- MC-105950 – Zombie Villager spawn egg only spawns the farmer zombie villager
- MC-105953 – Minecraft crashes with superflat preset that uses block which does not exist as item (Example: The Void)
- MC-105954 – Game crashes when hit by an entity holding an item without a specified damage value
- MC-105955 – selectors don't accept
minecraft:prefix for entity type, but error message states otherwise
- MC-105956 – Trying to ride donkey/mule from spawn egg crashes the game
- MC-105960 – Entity ID in chat tooltip uses old format (e.g.
- MC-105962 – Achievements for picking up (block) items don't trigger
- MC-105969 –
/summon minecraft:lightning_boltdoes not work
- MC-105970 – Structure Void Blocks Missing Textures When Breaking
- MC-105975 – Incorrect entity translation name in statistics
- MC-105989 – Execute detect stairs stops working after reloading the world
- MC-105990 – Using single lead item in creative mode removes it from inventory
- MC-106002 – ⇧ Shift + double click no longer moves all stacks
- MC-106014 – Crash when a fishing rod bobber goes in a nether portal
- MC-106016 – When you put armor on an armor stand, you cannot get the armor off the stand
- MC-106035 – Client Deletes MC Assets
- MC-106036 – Dispensing a pumpkin or a wither skull will crash the game
Video made by slicedlime:
- 16w32b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.