The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 16w21b
May 26, 2016
- Added "Rule #1: it's never my fault".
- Added "Replaced molten cheese with blood?"
- Added "Absolutely fixed relatively broken coordinates".
- Added "Boats FTW".
- Relative coordinates are now relative to the executor of the command, not the teleported entity.
/executecan be used to get the old behavior.
/tpcan now teleport the player to a y-coordinate in the range -4096 to 4096 (increased from -512 to 512).
- 5 issues fixed
- From the previous development version
- MC-102509 – Block breaking/
fallingdustparticles have the wrong color.
- MC-102511 – Lava texture is incorrectly displayed.
- MC-102524 – Lighting bug in inventory.
- MC-102543 – Everything related to structure blocks is black.
- MC-102572 – Sign's GUI is dark.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 16w21b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.