Java Edition 16w21b
May 26, 2016
- Added "Rule #1: it's never my fault".
- Added "Replaced molten cheese with blood?"
- Added "Absolutely fixed relatively broken coordinates".
- Added "Boats FTW".
- Relative coordinates are now relative to the executor of the command, not the teleported entity.
/executecan be used to get the old behavior.
/tpcan now teleport the player to a y-coordinate in the range -4096 to 4096 (increased from -512 to 512).
- 5 issues fixed
- From the previous development version
- MC-102509 – Block breaking/
fallingdustparticles have the wrong color.
- MC-102511 – Lava texture is incorrectly displayed.
- MC-102524 – Lighting bug in inventory.
- MC-102543 – Everything related to structure blocks is black.
- MC-102572 – Sign's GUI is dark.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 16w21b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.