The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 16w07a
February 15, 2016
- Added sounds for making maps.
- When set to true, disables the server checking whether the player is moving too fast (cheating) while wearing elytra.
- Sound events
- Are now only activated when jumping mid-air.
- The cape option in the options menu now also disables custom elytra textures.
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-1935 – Fence gate next to a wall has an incorrect hitbox.
- MC-12427 – Mobs get stuck in the northwest corner of a fence.
- MC-14946 – Performance on horses is broken.
- MC-61535 – Horse breeding: A foal looks just like an adult horse.
- MC-61765 –
/tellrawbooks (json-stuff) doesn't work with
@e[...]and displaying its score.
- MC-85132 – Leaves are not culled in fast mode.
- MC-95352 – Spatial target arguments
dzbehave unexpectedly and inconsistently.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-90212 – Players don't hang on to ladders while gliding with elytra.
- MC-92103 – Infinite momentum with elytra and slime blocks.
- MC-94684 – Lag in 1.9 snapshots with command blocks.
- From the previous development version
- MC-96815 – Horses do not jump.
- MC-96821 – Mobs and other players no longer turn their heads / Head rotation for all entities is no longer updated.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 16w07a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.