The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Java Edition 16w03a
January 20, 2016
- No longer immediately activate when placed on valid pyramids, as they had in the previous snapshot.
- All types of minecarts will now display their
- No longer affects statistics.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-54546 – When a piston retracts, the piston will sometimes becomes transparent for a split second.
- MC-68383 – Certain entities are not properly showing
CustomNameVisibleis set to true.
- MC-71006 – Minecart with hopper and minecart with chest's GUIs' name is "Minecart".
- MC-75822 – Enderman will not attack upon being stared at above or below 5 blocks of them.
- MC-80826 –
/achievementcommand works unreliably with statistics.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-88353 – Fishing Rod cannot cast from boat.
- MC-89344 – Textures become invisible when breaking/placing blocks.
- MC-91698 – Flying boat crash.
- MC-92266 – Dead mobs are not removed from their teams.
- From the previous development version
- MC-95539 – All damage types cause knockback.
- MC-95541 – Null pointer exception:
Failed to load data for block entity Beacon.
- MC-95547 – Building an end portal doesn't work.
- MC-95612 – Variant biomes/M-types/sunflower plains are no longer being generated.
- MC-95660 – Chicken dying in one tick from fire damage.
- Other bug fixes
- "Some serious issues that were not reported on our bugtracker, so they don't have a MC-number or ticket."
Video made by slicedlime:
- 16w03a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.