(Redirected from Java Edition 15w49b)
December 3, 2015
- Now accepts the value
day, which returns the in-game day number.
- Sound events
- Removed ability to catch thrown projectiles (added in 15w49a).
- Hitbox height changed to 0.75 (was 0.0625).
- Melons and glistering melons are once again oriented in opposite directions (they were facing the same direction in 15w49a).
- Removed ability to be caught by cobwebs (added in 15w49a).
- Again collides with non-opaque blocks.
- Sounds events
- 18 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-2612 – Pistons don't always push mobs over the edge.
- MC-59483 – Bottom of falling sand or face of moving block turns black when remaining space is < 1 block.
- MC-69108 – Command
/time query daytimenot resetting after day/night cycle.
- MC-70263 –
/cleardoesn't clear item when amount is 0.
- MC-77867 – Flying into end portal often causes glitch in end.
- MC-79823 – Custom sounds from resource packs cannot be played relative at an entity with
- MC-82184 –
achievement.openInventorydoesn't trigger while riding a horse.
- MC-93182 – Mobs entering a cauldron never leave the cauldron.
- MC-93478 – End portal teleport range is too large.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-91050 – Armor stands can have potion effects.
- MC-92633 – Items reducing player health to 0 prevent player from respawning.
- From the previous development version
- MC-93592 – Client crashes when depleting an item stack.
- MC-93597 – Moving entire item stack duplicates it or sets the count to 0
- MC-93601 – Exception ticking world crash in worlds with double-slab blocks.
- MC-93630 – Summoned
FallingSandentities rendering at 0,0.
- MC-93636 – Thrown projectiles go through glass, stairs, and other solid non-opaque blocks.
- MC-93685 – Free witch potions with a cobweb.
- MC-93717 – Can't remove off-hand items by pressing F.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 15w49b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.