(Redirected from Java Edition 15w47c)
November 20, 2015
- Now drops when broken with shears.
- Silk touch is no longer required.
- 19 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-2102 – Mobs spawning inside leaves.
- MC-4743 – Survival inventory not showing picked up items in Creative.
- MC-16501 – Some doors in villages are backwards.
- MC-17539 –
/spreadplayerscommand doesn't teleport players out of minecarts.
- MC-29294 – Puppies' heads are not centered on their bodies.
- MC-29853 – Vines sometimes overwrite Jungle tree trunks.
- MC-38450 – It's raining so often since 1.7.2.
- MC-41215 – Shears durability doesn't decrease on dead bushes.
- MC-44904 – Mobs can spawn with the same UUID as other mobs in world.
- MC-61702 –
/scoreboard"operation" issues error.
- MC-68265 – Rabbits continue to follow the player even once they are in breeding mode.
- MC-72149 – Potion effects don't expire while Spectating mob.
- MC-75217 – Rails no longer have a hitbox when there is a minecart on them.
- MC-77311 – Wrong light level through covered ice.
- MC-78025 – Crash when opening beacon with invalid status effect.
- MC-78608 – Scoreboard selectors don't work for entities that were unloaded and then reloaded into memory.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-92450 – Teleporting in survival or adventure mode by an active repeating command block to a location that has no supporting blocks under it will kick the player by floating too long.
- From the previous development version
- MC-93000 – Skin transparency issues/skin turns into a transparent skin above y:125 (in/above cloud).
- MC-93001 – Unable to obtain cobwebs.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 15w47c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.