The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 15w43c
October 23, 2015
- Fixed mobs never dropping equipment.
- Will drop the block they are carrying again.
- With saddles will drop the saddles again.
- Remapped boats. They now have a separate texture per oar and per side of the boat.
- The glass bottle in the brewing stand was removed.
- A cobweb generates in the corner of the basement.
- The sign in the igloo dungeon has changed.
- The Lure enchantment no longer affects the chances of catching things, only the delay.
- The Luck of the Sea enchantment is broken due to a typo in the new fishing loot table.
- Fished junk will be less damaged (0%–90% durability remaining) while treasure will be more damaged (0%–25% durability remaining).
- Ink sacs will now be caught singly with weight 10 (formerly a stack of 10 with weight 1).
- The format is updated, so that rather than a 'items' node containing 'item' entries, it is an 'entries' node containing 'type' and 'name' entries.
- Type entries can be 'item', 'loot_table', or 'empty'.
- Name entries can either be item identifier for items, or the location and name of the loot table.
- This allows for easier nested loot tables.
- The fishing tables are now available, along with loot for skeleton horses, zombie horses, and sheep without wool.
- Added the function 'set_damage', which is used to change the durability of a tool.
- Fixed some loot tables.
- Guardians and elder guardians have their rare drop of fishing loot again, though it includes fishing junk and fishing treasure as well.
- Elder guardians only drop sponges when killed by the player.
- Horses drop 1 leather. Skeleton and zombie horses drop 1 bone and 1 rotten flesh, respectively.
- Squid reverted back to dropping 1–3 ink sacs (was changed to 0–2 in 15w43b).
- Wither skeleton coal drop chance reverted back to earlier behavior: drops −1–1 (i.e. a 66% chance of 0 and a 33% chance of 1) with the amount increased as usual by Looting.
- Spider and cave spider eye drop chance adjusted, now drops −1–1 (i.e. a 66% chance of 0 and a 33% chance of 1) with the amount increased as usual by Looting.
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-162 – Ghost boats.
- MC-5120 – Fireworks pushed by water/fired horizontally out of loaded chunks cause client to hang.
- MC-32778 – Cannot assign keypad 5 key to motion any longer.
- MC-62159 – Broken graphic for breaking piston arms/Extended piston head breaking texture is wrong.
- MC-68666 – Block breaking uses nearby textures from stitched terrain when using cubes/planes larger than 16px.
- MC-73261 – Couldn't jump on an anvil if I directly stand in front of the anvil.(Only in Multiplayer).
- MC-73401 – Hopper texture issue.
- From the 1.8.2 development versions
- MC-76352 – Rain under bedrock/in void.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-88324 – Minecraft freezes after x times of relogging.
- MC-89926 – Elytra can't be set to Chestplate Slot w/
/replaceitem, but can be set to head slot.
- MC-89935 – New chunks don't render until they are updated.
- MC-90213 – Head has 360 degrees of vertical rotation when using elytra.
- MC-91147 – Mobs no longer drop equipment.
- MC-91148 – Killing a sheared sheep still drops wool.
- MC-91149 – Horses no longer drop leather/bones/rotten flesh.
- MC-91151 – Endermen no longer drop carried blocks.
- MC-91152 – Guardians and Elder Guardians no longer rarely drop fish/salmon/clownfish/pufferfish.
- MC-91156 – Mobs drop different amount of common items than before.
- From the previous development version
- MC-91185 – Loot tables affect mobs drops/held items.
- MC-91203 – Loot table function
"set_data"doesn't work with tools.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 15w43c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.