The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 15w40a
September 30, 2015
15w40a is the twenty-ninth snapshot released for 1.9.
- Changes to mob pathfinding.
- Entities panicking and on fire will preferentially run towards water within ±5 blocks horizontally and ±4 blocks vertically, even if they cannot actually reach it.
- No longer attack in peaceful difficulty.
- Shulker bullets despawn in peaceful, but not shulkers themselves.
- Health regenerates 1 every half-second instead of 1 every 4 seconds, when saturation is not empty.
- Regenerating health increases exhaustion by 4 points rather than 3.
- 6 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-68403 – Entities become invisible after death and respawn.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-84537 – Signed written book doesn't open when in off hand.
- MC-86946 – Pick block in survival on items that are not on the hotbar causes client/server desync.
- MC-88847 – Upside-down stairs are messed up.
- MC-89602 – Minecart chests spewing out items.
- From the previous development version
- MC-89593 – The Void required for Adventuring Time.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 15w40a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.