(Redirected from Java Edition 15w40a)
September 30, 2015
15w40a is the twenty-ninth snapshot released for 1.9.
- Changes to mob pathfinding.
- Entities panicking and on fire will preferentially run towards water within ±5 blocks horizontally and ±4 blocks vertically, even if they can't actually reach it.
- No longer attack in peaceful difficulty.
- Shulker bullets despawn in peaceful, but not shulkers themselves.
- Health regenerates 1 () every half-second instead of 1 () every 4 seconds, when saturation is not empty.
- Regenerating health increases exhaustion by 4 points rather than 3.
- 6 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-68403 – Entities become invisible after death & respawn.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-84537 – Signed written book doesn't open when in off hand.
- MC-86946 – Pick block in survival on items that are not on the hotbar causes client/server desync.
- MC-88847 – Upside-down stairs are messed up.
- MC-89602 – Minecart chests spewing out items.
- From the previous development version
- MC-89593 – The Void required for Adventuring Time.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 15w40a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.