The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 15w38b
September 17, 2015
- Added "doot doot"
- 9 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-88100 – Slime blocks moved by pistons don't move entities (but only set the motion).
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-85730 – When player dies all their Scoreboard Tags are cleared.
- MC-88764 – JSON signs with scoreboard objectives in them regenerate the chunks when the world is reloaded.
- From the previous development version
- MC-88832 – White Banner + Shield = Black Shield.
- MC-88833 – Pistons don't move/bounce entities.
- MC-88843 – Items don't move up when stuck in block.
- MC-88863 – Cobblestone walls collision box messed up.
- MC-88870 – Flowers hitboxes are too big.
- Private issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.