The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 15w35e
August 28, 2015
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-49578 – Sumoning ender crystals causes extreme lag (Multiplayer only).
- MC-79990 –
/tellraw @a nullNot crashing anymore\error.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-48920 – Ctrl-Click on jukeboxes with discs, place empty (bugged) jukeboxes.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-85863 – Lingering potion thrown in fire/lava creates a huge fire.
- 15w35e is the only time a fifth snapshot was released in a single week in 1.9, and only the third time this has happened in the development of Minecraft, after 12w30e and 13w47e.
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
Video made by slicedlime: