(Redirected from Java Edition 15w35e)
August 28, 2015
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-49578 – Sumoning ender crystals causes extreme lag (Multiplayer only).
- MC-79990 –
/tellraw @a nullNot crashing anymore\error.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-48920 – Ctrl-Click on jukeboxes with discs, place empty (bugged) jukeboxes.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-85863 – Lingering potion thrown in fire/lava creates a huge fire.
- 15w35e is the only time a fifth snapshot was released in a single week in 1.9, and only the third time this has happened in the development of Minecraft, after 12w30e and 13w47e.
Video made by slicedlime: