Java Edition 15w35d
From Minecraft Wiki
August 28, 2015
- 3 issues fixed
- From the previous development version
- MC-87563 – Punching a wolf crashes game.
- MC-87567 – Riding a pig with a carrot on a stick and clicking the right side of the mouse crashes the game.
- MC-87569 – Killing a named silverfish crashes game.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
Retrieved from "https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Java_Edition_15w35d?oldid=1563723"