Java Edition 15w35b
August 24, 2015
15w35b is the fifteenth snapshot for Java Edition 1.9, which was released to fix various bugs, including problems with zombie AI being disabled, block rendering in the end, and ender crystal respawning.
- 6 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-77163 – Alternate models selection issue.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-82816 – Ender d.ragon didn't spawn.
- MC-86071 – Ender crystals not respawning when respawning a dragon.
- MC-86234 – Opening a world, player appears to have quickly turned/swiveled from the South.
- MC-86984 – Newly placed blocks in the End are invisible in new chunks.
- From the previous development version
- MC-87193 – Zombies don't have AI.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.