Java Edition 14w34a
August 18, 2014
- Texture of the killer rabbit changed.
- Much more bloody and darker and differently shaped eyes.
- Now much more distinct from the white textured rabbit.
- Automatically spawns with a name tag 'The Killer Bunny'.
- No longer tries to attack the player in Creative mode.
- No longer spawns naturally.
- Black and white mottled fur rabbit's eye color changed from pink to black.
- Now use the AI of regular passive mobs.
- They can't be tamed, and don't flee the player.
- When idle their motion resembles more that of any other passive mob.
- When hit, they leap in random directions.
- 13 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-36812 – Chat Opacity option is not working.
- MC-51298 – Sign/banner darkens when displaying tooltips (tellraw hover text, inventory, player UUID in chat).
- MC-67854 – Custom names on spiders, Endermen and Ender Dragons are displayed incorrectly.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-50875 – "Can't see up thru clouds" effect starting 1 block too high.
- MC-51610 – Item frame causing duplication when loading map (causing / caused by stack overflow).
- MC-56514 – Potion effect particles go to the east from a mob, instead of up.
- MC-61946 – Rabbits sometimes have the name "
- MC-63418 –
/achievement take" command not showing when using ↵ Enter for more parameters.
- MC-67872 – Furnace progress reset on left/right-click drag.
- MC-67956 – 3D anaglyph is flat.
- From the previous development version
- MC-67890 – Heads on Tab ↹ menu.
- MC-67940 – Border of reset button in custom world option has incorrect limits.
- MC-67947 – Podzol does not change into dirt when sapling grows into tree.
- 14w34a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.