The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 14w32d
August 8, 2014
- New types of doors for all the different wood types.
- Different types of doors have different textures, with some types having no windows.
- Door recipes now require all six wood to be the same type.
- 9 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-2117 – Beacon beam not viewable on low render distance.
- MC-54818 – A powered rail that should be unpowered.
- MC-66316 –
/listappears twice in
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-45091 – Powered rails not updating.
- MC-48797 – Blocks that are covered by barrier blocks are given 15 skylight value. Also, hostile mobs that are underneath barrier blocks still get affected by the sun
- MC-59681 – Glass block has a weird texture in inventory/UI.
- MC-62980 – Crash when render distance is 16 chunks.
- MC-64399 – Weird arrow behavior.
- From the previous development version
- MC-66143 –
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext invokeExceptionCaught- Unable to join any server.
- 14w32d was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.