Java Edition 14w32d
August 8, 2014
- New types of doors for all the different wood types.
- Different types of doors have different textures, with some types having no windows.
- Door recipes now require all six wood to be the same type.
- 9 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-2117 – Beacon beam not viewable on low render distance.
- MC-54818 – A powered rail that should be unpowered.
- MC-66316 –
/listappears twice in
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-45091 – Powered rails not updating.
- MC-48797 – Blocks that are covered by barrier blocks are given 15 skylight value. Also, hostile mobs that are underneath barrier blocks still get affected by the sun
- MC-59681 – Glass block has a weird texture in inventory/UI.
- MC-62980 – Crash when render distance is 16 chunks.
- MC-64399 – Weird arrow behavior.
- From the previous development version
- MC-66143 –
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext invokeExceptionCaught- Unable to join any server.
- 14w32d was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.