The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 14w32c
August 8, 2014
NoBasePlatetag - disables the base plate.
- Changed placing/breaking sounds.
- Uses hurt sounds of slimes.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-51461 – Items do not go into chest from a hopper while it is receiving items from two directions/inputs.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44859 – Breaking / placing a slime block sounds like stone.
- MC-64425 – Can't place blocks on TNT.
- MC-64513 – Cannot go upstairs if there is a carpet above a step.
- MC-65230 – Collision bug when player is moving up a slope adjacent to a 3-high wall.
- From the previous development version
- MC-65872 – No book on enchantment table.
- MC-65874 – Existing/old chests are invisible.
- MC-65876 – Jungle planks craft spruce fences/gates.
- MC-65935 –
/entitydatadoesn't change the pose tag on armor stands until player relogs.
- MC-65938 – End portal blocks are invisible albeit the smoke particles.
- 14w32c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- It is impossible to join a server if the client is running 14w32c, even if the server is running 14w32c.