Java Edition 14w30b
July 23, 2014
- Charged creeper explosions will no longer yield more than one mob head.
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-229 – The fullscreen/windowed mode toggle status is inconsistent when using hotkeys.
- MC-36883 – Game freezes sporadically (0-3 fps) for varying periods of time.
- MC-49292 – Can't place End portal block in the End using commands.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-58869 – Not powered Iron Door has status '
- MC-59035 –
Damagetag not working in
- MC-59262 – Water flows the speed of lava.
- MC-59668 –
/setblockclocks aren't working.
- MC-62202 – Debug profiling crash:
Ticking Entity: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1.
- MC-62582 – Chests, signs, and ender chests do not render in empty chunks.
- MC-62583 – Destroying the last block model in a chunk causes ghost blocks.
- MC-62896 – Keep dying just after respawning.
- From the previous development version
- MC-63025 – Chunks don't reload until the mouse moves.
- 14w30b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.