We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition 14w27b
July 2, 2014
- The block state files now support an array of models allowing for random models.
- 11 issues fixed
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-59178 – Debug screen says that redstone repeaters are not locked, even if they are.
- MC-59580 – Lower right hinged door reports "
- From the previous development version
- MC-59850 –
IllegalArgumentException- Crash when rendering MinecartChest.
- MC-59853 – Buttons positions are wrong.
- MC-59854 – Torches and buttons: wrong orientation.
- MC-59868 – Buttons are always pressed.
- MC-59869 – Levers spawn powered on floors or walls.
- MC-59886 – Piston bug.
- MC-59908 – Comparator texture flipped.
- MC-59915 – Comparators are default "powered".
- MC-59986 –
IllegalArgumentExceptionafter breaking tall flower.
- 14w27b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.