Java Edition 14w21a
May 22, 2014
14w21a is the twenty-fifth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.8.
CustomNameVisiblenow work on all entities.
- Mode now can additionally be
movewill move the selection from the first location to the second location, which may overlap.
forcewill force the cloning operation, even if the areas overlap; to use this option, either
maskedmust be specified.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-99 – Skins sometimes disappear after death
- MC-30192 –
stat.useItem.<Item#>glitching with scoreboard.
- MC-30877 – Crops (Wheat/Carrots/Potatoes) not popping off in light level 0.
- MC-36867 –
/tellraw @a nullcauses game crash.
- MC-51238 – Tamed ocelots (cats) run away from player.
- MC-51970 – Players sleep outside of bed.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-48376 – Baby chicken hitbox taller than 1/2 block.
- MC-48739 – Killing zombie villager aggravates zombie pigmen.
- MC-50046 – Mobs not responsive after player death.
- MC-50678 – Summoning Items creates substantial frame rate drop.
- MC-50821 – Cats and dogs teleporting into transparent-solid blocks (redstone_block, glowstone, TNT), causing them to suffocate.
- MC-54858 – Players suffocate 1/2 heart when pushed sideways by slimeblocks/piston.
- MC-54864 – Spectator mode as default game mode crashes world list.
- MC-55333 – "
selector" Tag Not Usable in "
translate" Arguments for
- 14w21a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.