Java Edition 14w11b
March 13, 2014
- Block models
- Generic blocks now load models and not predefined block shapes.
- Endermites will no longer despawn when named, though PersistenceRequired will still be ignored.
- 24 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-816 – 'Drowning' meter doesn't reset when there's a block overhead, in running water.
- MC-4402 – Brewing stands become bright when punched.
- MC-8648 – Upon naming an item, it no longer grows in base value after being repaired on an anvil.
- MC-10206 – Breaking animation displayed on top of cauldron and hopper.
- MC-13799 – Selection box of fence is hidden when a leash/lead is tied to it.
- MC-16587 – Glass pane/iron bar graphical bug.
- MC-32997 – If you try to give yourself air repeatedly it will crash your game.
- MC-37215 – You are able to place a glass pane where you should not be able to.
- MC-51214 – Fireworks given with empty
FadeColorscrashes the client when hovered.
- MC-52357 –
/setworldspawnchanges thrown ender pearl target.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-45070 – 46583
- MC-50948 – Tripwire hook texture messed up.
- MC-50950 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity.
- MC-50951 – Flickering world menu.
- MC-50958 – Name and ID cannot both be blank.
- MC-50964 – Endermite Spawn Egg has the wrong name.
- MC-50975 – When iron bars are placed on a block, the lower part is black.
- MC-50996 – Existing player heads only show the default Steve head.
- MC-51009 – No podzol in creative inventory.
- MC-51014 –
Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 7.
- MC-51016 – EnderMites don't move.
- MC-51037 –
- MC-51044 – Block information in F3 debug screen shows incomplete names:
- MC-51045 – Brewing stand graphic shows different things depending on which angle the player look at it.
- 14w11b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.