The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 14w10b
March 6, 2014
- 23 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-4410 – Floating in 3rd person while sneaking.
- MC-32284 – Placing an enchanted item with a non-existent ench ID will crash when placing it in the first slot of an anvil.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-48461 – Brewing stands do not copy their NBT.
- MC-48539 – Vines briefly display missing model when breaking supporting block.
- MC-50155 – Crops float above farmland.
- From the previous development version
- MC-50220 – "Nether Brick Fence" is not rendered correctly in inventory.
- MC-50222 – Dirt texture on Grass Blocks is green.
- MC-50223 – 14w10a dedicated server crash at startup.
- MC-50226 – Jukebox is missing the textures when disc is inside.
- MC-50229 –
/scoreboard team option deathMessageVisibilityerror message lists wrong options when ran without
- MC-50232 – Wheat appears as purple and black checker box.
- MC-50233 – Double Stone Slabs have the "missing texture" texture.
- MC-50241 – Cannot add or set scores of offline or "fake" players.
- MC-50242 – Powered Repeaters don't emit flame particles around torches.
- MC-50246 – Beds legs are missing when there is a chest to the left or right of bed, with a solid block on opposite side.
- MC-50250 – Texture of nether wart is broken.
- MC-50254 – Full snow layer block has a missing model/texture.
- MC-50259 – Upward facing dispenser texture bug.
- MC-50267 –
Hopper: java.lang.ClassCastException: atf cannot be cast to aoc.
- MC-50270 –
Hopper: java.lang.ClassCastException: atf cannot be cast to arj.
- MC-50273 –
Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1.
- MC-50284 –
/scoreboard players set FAKEPLAYERnot working (14w10A, not B).
- MC-50287 – Going back to a previously held map after a crash crashes the game again.
- 14w10b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.