The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 14w08a
February 19, 2014
- Now called "Wooden Trapdoor".
- Now pass their success value back to the command block running them.
- Superflat worlds
- Superflat presets now use the new block id format
- Block ID/number of layers format changed from
- Preset code version number changed to "3".
- Player list
- Improved the health objective display on the player list.
- Will fall back to textual display if space is scarce, with colors (green/yellow/red) to show different health levels.
- Additional health will squash the display together to fit.
- 42 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-19 – Having FOV over 100 and sleeping in bed will cause you to look inside your head.
- MC-107 – Potion of night vision: total blackout.
- MC-1458 – Zombie/skeleton wearing a chestplate not displaying the sleeves of the chestplate properly.
- MC-3599 – Sleeping in beds above layer 128 in multiplayer causes the player to fall into the void (visually only).
- MC-5653 – Enchanted book offers will only ever get worse with villager trades.
- MC-8201 – Lit TNT falls into floor on reload.
- MC-9562 – Double clicking in creative inventory doesn't auto-stack the items.
- MC-9866 – Upper part of a Door does not open when placing a Block of Redstone beside it.
- MC-11170 – F3 pie graph bug.
- MC-13381 – Spawner shows activity when eyes pos in range, but actually only produces mobs when feet pos in range.
- MC-18245 – Renaming + enchanting cost bug.
- MC-30350 – Superflat Swampland doesn't generate lilypad.
- MC-30450 –
/givecommand creates crash-inducing items with incomplete dataTag.
- MC-32434 – Various ocelot spawning problems, again.
- MC-32867 – Stained clay blocks act as wood if a fence is underneath.
- MC-38014 – When
/setblock oldblockhandleris set to
replace, it still drops container items.
- MC-40986 – Tellraw command crash (
- MC-47857 – Realms Backup "No" button doesn't work.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44347 – Structures spawn in the incorrect biome.
- MC-44382 –
/blockdatacommand with signs.
- MC-44613 – Wrong text for opening a locked beacon.
- MC-44651 – For
@eis no description inside commandblocks.
- MC-45079 – Missing string when running
- MC-45114 – Superflat customization still uses block IDs.
- MC-45327 – Grass blocks don't mipmap properly.
- MC-45674 – Villagers only plant wheat.
- MC-46329 – Realms player count is no longer updating.
- MC-46417 – Sprint particles in Spectator mode.
- MC-46457 – Players are stuck in the map barrier.
- From the previous development version
- MC-48386 – Iron Trapdoor has the name "
- MC-48395 – When swimming in water, players do not drown.
- MC-48399 –
/executenot obeying the
gamerule commandBlockOutput falserule.
- MC-48408 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Handling packet.
- MC-48411 –
java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop.
- MC-48414 – Nametag shown in inventory screen.
- MC-48449 – Commands in the form
/execute testforblockdo not update comparators correctly.
- MC-48464 – "
/scoreboard players test playername" will not tab-complete the objective argument.
- MC-48507 –
/testforblockcommand not working with execute command.
- MC-48509 – No way to hide commands executed by entities for OPs.
- MC-48515 – Moving in water bug of light.
- MC-48955 – Cave spiders can breathe underwater.
- MC-49019 – Partial NBT data matching breaks checking for empty containers.
- 14w08a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.