Java Edition 14w08a
February 19, 2014
- Now called "Wooden Trapdoor".
- Now pass their success value back to the command block running them.
- Superflat worlds
- Superflat presets now use the new block id format
- Block ID/number of layers format changed from
- Preset code version number changed to "3".
- Player list
- Improved the health objective display on the player list.
- Will fall back to textual display if space is scarce, with colors (green/yellow/red) to show different health levels.
- Additional health will squash the display together to fit.
- 42 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-19 – Having FOV over 100 and sleeping in bed will cause you to look inside your head.
- MC-107 – Potion of night vision: total blackout.
- MC-1458 – Zombie/skeleton wearing a chestplate not displaying the sleeves of the chestplate properly.
- MC-3599 – Sleeping in beds above layer 128 in multiplayer causes the player to fall into the void (visually only).
- MC-5653 – Enchanted book offers will only ever get worse with villager trades.
- MC-8201 – Lit TNT falls into floor on reload.
- MC-9562 – Double clicking in creative inventory doesn't auto-stack the items.
- MC-9866 – Upper part of a Door does not open when placing a Block of Redstone beside it.
- MC-11170 – F3 pie graph bug.
- MC-13381 – Spawner shows activity when eyes pos in range, but actually only produces mobs when feet pos in range.
- MC-18245 – Renaming + enchanting cost bug.
- MC-30350 – Superflat Swampland doesn't generate lilypad.
- MC-30450 –
/givecommand creates crash-inducing items with incomplete dataTag.
- MC-32434 – Various ocelot spawning problems, again.
- MC-32867 – Stained clay blocks act as wood if a fence is underneath.
- MC-38014 – When
/setblock oldblockhandleris set to
replace, it still drops container items.
- MC-40986 – Tellraw command crash (
- MC-47857 – Realms Backup "No" button doesn't work.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44347 – Structures spawn in the incorrect biome.
- MC-44382 –
/blockdatacommand with signs.
- MC-44613 – Wrong text for opening a locked beacon.
- MC-44651 – For
@eis no description inside commandblocks.
- MC-45079 – Missing string when running
- MC-45114 – Superflat customization still uses block IDs.
- MC-45327 – Grass blocks don't mipmap properly.
- MC-45674 – Villagers only plant wheat.
- MC-46329 – Realms player count is no longer updating.
- MC-46417 – Sprint particles in Spectator mode.
- MC-46457 – Players are stuck in the map barrier.
- From the previous development version
- MC-48386 – Iron Trapdoor has the name "
- MC-48395 – When swimming in water, players do not drown.
- MC-48399 –
/executenot obeying the
gamerule commandBlockOutput falserule.
- MC-48408 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Handling packet.
- MC-48411 –
java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop.
- MC-48414 – Nametag shown in inventory screen.
- MC-48449 – Commands in the form
/execute testforblockdo not update comparators correctly.
- MC-48464 – "
/scoreboard players test playername" will not tab-complete the objective argument.
- MC-48507 –
/testforblockcommand not working with execute command.
- MC-48509 – No way to hide commands executed by entities for OPs.
- MC-48515 – Moving in water bug of light.
- MC-48955 – Cave spiders can breathe underwater.
- MC-49019 – Partial NBT data matching breaks checking for empty containers.
- 14w08a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.