The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 14w05b
January 31, 2014
- Wool no longer show when the mob has the Invisibility effect.
- Pumpkin heads no longer show when the mob has the Invisibility effect.
- Collars no longer show when the mob has the Invisibility effect.
- Now removed from view when changing perspective and changing perspective whilst spectating a mob.
- F4 now toggles different shaders rather than turning them off.
- 39 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-1769 – X-Ray by standing inside TNT/glowstone/block of redstone/leaves (fast).
- MC-4476 – Endermen don't teleport when battling other mobs up close.
- MC-4546 – Sheep spawn eggs have wrong texture when thrown on the ground (fast graphics).
- MC-12640 – Scoreboard disappears when there are too many entries.
- MC-19313 – Wet tamed and wet hostile untamed wolves use texture from untamed, unhostile wolves.
- MC-22395 – The player can place a block inside themselves by placing blocks next to fences.
- MC-30543 – Particle effect when landing doesn't work on walls or fences.
- MC-31147 – Some blocks are invisible in enderman's hands.
- MC-31382 –
/summoncommand (with enchantment IDs higher than 255) crashed Minecraft.
- MC-31574 –
translateon string with arguments without a
withargument crashes server.
- MC-33246 – Multicolor fireworks crash game when given using
/give, or summoned using
- MC-33467 – Summoning fireworks crashes when using non-decimal color values.
- MC-37398 – Clicking super secret settings in the main menu throws an exception (but does not crash).
- MC-38915 – The player can place blocks on top of cauldrons when standing inside or on top of them.
- MC-40484 – Game crash when summoning MinecartRideable riding Villager.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44569 – Level bar not showing off when getting negative levels.
- MC-44757 – Hand in Adventure mode shows hitbox.
- MC-45102 –
- MC-45503 –
/particlereturns success message even if chosen particle doesn't exist.
- MC-45762 – Paintings placing incorrectly.
- MC-45826 – Item frames pop off/rendered on wrong side of block when upgrading to 14w04b.
- MC-46004 – Tall grass replaced with flowers.
- MC-46084 – Paintings destroyed upon loading new world.
- From the previous development version
- MC-46402 – Flying in Spectator Mode counts as Flying in Survival Mode and kicks the player off the server.
- MC-46416 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error.
- MC-46420 –
Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 44339.
- MC-46442 –
Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1.
- MC-46444 – The player cannot pass through entities when the player disconnects/reconnects while in spectator mode.
- MC-46447 – Repairing tools no longer works.
- MC-46465 – Changing the language breaks the shader when looking through an entity's camera.
- MC-46467 –
Hopper: java.lang.RuntimeException: Already decorating.
- MC-46472 – Spectator mode - speeding up/down works only first time.
- MC-46485 – 'Flip' shader pack shows black screen.
- MC-46489 – Summoning Barrier as
FallingSandentity crashes the game.
- MC-46510 – The player can push slimes in Spectator mode.
- MC-46552 – [Spectator Mode] Spectate dead mob.
- MC-46563 – When spectating mob in F5 mode, perspective effect remains.
- MC-46568 – Can't move in spectator mode.
- MC-46576 – Crash when inside a barrier block.
- 14w05b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.