Java Edition 14w03b
January 16, 2014
- 18 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-17156 –
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExceptionon high Item ID values.
- MC-40420 – MAJOR texture/rendering glitch.
- MC-45254 – Bold text is not correctly (right/center) aligned (invalid string length).
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44533 – Piston copies appear when pistons retract.
- MC-44606 – Door replacing block.
- MC-44673 – Duplication bug of doors using redstone torches.
- MC-44702 – Selector arguments not working in the expected location.
- MC-44870 – Name IDs don't work in most data tags.
- MC-44886 – Can't do
- From the previous development version
- MC-44990 – Iron bars, regular glass panes and cauldrons aren't transparent.
- MC-44993 – Custom player heads are messed up.
- MC-45004 – Placing flower pots crashes game.
- MC-45014 – Realms invited player skins are messed up.
- MC-45018 – Being killed makes the player's character lose their hat.
- MC-45026 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen.
- MC-45032 – Ender chest bug (using
- MC-45034 – Graphical bug involving sky plane.
- MC-45065 – Game crashes when a player dies in the End and respawns at their bed.
- 14w03b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.