The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 14w02c
January 9, 2014
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-2789 – Unbreakable blocks in adventure mode: Hay Block, TNT, Silverfish, Piston, Cactus, Bed, Fire, Sponge.
- MC-3583 –
java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception ticking world (at ml.c(SourceFile:199)) (Corrupted Nether chunks).
- MC-5506 – Villagers offer enchanted book trades players can't possibly do.
- MC-9539 –
/killcommand still doesn't work from multiplayer server console.
- MC-9787 – the game crashes when trading with villagers.
- MC-14617 – Difficulty settings from one single player world carry over into another.
- MC-17624 – Breaking stairs graphical glitch.
- MC-29588 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException - Invalid Biome id.
- MC-30135 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Getting biome.
- MC-33071 – "
Data tag parsing failed: Unbalanced quotation" when parsing strings with semicolons.
- MC-37075 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception generating new chunk.
- MC-38637 – Maps framed on east or west sides of blocks are darker than north or south sides.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44370 – Item entity falling on farmland destroys the farmland.
- MC-44371 –
/kill @edoes not kill arrows.
- MC-44390 –
@adoesn't work with all commands.
- From the previous development version
- MC-44400 –
/cleardoes not respect "max count" when above 0.
- MC-44409 –
/blockdatawith command blocks not updating.
- MC-44442 – Water/Lava not flowing right.
- MC-44468 – Using
@awith scoreboard assigns things per UUID not name.
- MC-44680 – Jungle pyramids generate in plains biome.
- 14w02c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.