Java Edition 13w48a
November 25, 2013
13w48a is the sixth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.7.4.
- 13 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.4
- MC-190 – Misaligned textures on south and east faces for non-full blocks.
- MC-16259 – Enchantments not showing stats in tooltip.
- MC-29469 – Unable to take screenshot in GUI or active chat line.
- MC-31006 – Adventuring Time — list of visited biomes resets on login.
- MC-31651 – Block break animations no longer display.
- MC-36159 – Graphical glitch on beacon effects in inventory screen.
- MC-36772 – Enchanted items have big enchant around whole item.
- From the 1.7.4 development versions
- MC-40580 – Changing a control to "Start Stream" key activates streaming.
- MC-40621 – Flowing water surface not visible seen from inside flowing water blocks.
- MC-40628 – There is no space between potion effect name & level.
- From the previous development version
- MC-40647 – OpenGL greater than 1.5 but can't stream.
- MC-40659 – Chest Texture flickers when looking at a dropped chest item.
- MC-40718 – Shift + CapsLock / Volume buttons on Keyboard cause Twitch API to crash.
- 13w48a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.