The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 13w39b
September 27, 2013
- Now only activates every 4 ticks (2 redstone ticks) when on a powered activator rail.
- Changed the ID from
- Added an alert telling the player to use item names when you spawn item in using its ID, due to soon becoming deprecated.
- The "Diamonds to you" achievement can now be obtained by throwing a diamond at a zombie with the "CanPickUpLoot" NBT-tag.
- Main Menu
- Added an alert in the main menu warning the player of a change in the far future, which will result in Minecraft requiring an OpenGL feature set version of 2.1 or higher.
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.2
- MC-784 – Letters in Arabic language are not connected.
- From the 1.7.2 development versions
- MC-31693 – Super Secret settings does nothing/Shaders don't work.
- MC-32091 – "Diamonds to you" Achievement not available in Singleplayer.
- From the previous development version
- MC-32663 – Some shaders render entire screen black
- MC-32672 –
/testforcommand no longer works.
- MC-32673 – Command Blocks ignore Gamerule "commandBlockOutput".
- MC-32687 – Activating Minecart with Command Block with an Activator Rail causes multiple activations.
- MC-32699 – Squid damage multiplayer - End of Stream, NullPointerException.
- 13w39b previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- "Minecraft snapshot 13w39a (Updated with 13w39b!)" by Dinnerbone. Mojang, September 26, 2013.