Java Edition 13w36b
September 6, 2013
13w36b was reuploaded twice on September 6, 2013. The first time was to fix issues relating to the inventory key and the second was to roll back the control changes and to add a prompt which asks the player if they are sure they want to quit when they die.
- Added mob statistics.
- Can now get the Unbreaking enchantment from enchantment tables.
- Small update to Super Secret Options
- Pressing the button plays a random sound with a deeper pitch.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.2
- MC-2840 – Chat concurrency issues.
- From the previous development version
- MC-29446 – Mesa biome spawn.
- MC-29453 – Server Console: Debug Messages? TranslatableComponent.
- MC-29462 – Enchantments are not displayed on item's tool tip/Enchantments do not work at all.
- MC-29463 – Can't obtain achievement "Beginning?"
- MC-29478 – Attacks show enchanted particles without enchanted weapons.
- MC-29479 – When eating Pufferfish/Salmon/Clownfish the normal fish particles appear.
- MC-29484 – Sound not saving.
- MC-29497 – Vanilla 13w36a find suspicious class.
- MC-29504 – Typo in /achievement give.
- MC-29532 – Wrong item shows up on the 'Adventure Time' achievement.
- MC-29548 – commands.summon.outOfWorld.
- MC-29562 – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException.
- MC-29571 – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException.
- 13w36b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.