Java Edition 13w26a
June 24, 2013
13w26a is the eighteenth and final snapshot released for Java Edition 1.6.1.
- From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Beacon block incorrect texture when surrounded by blocks.
- – Jack-o-lantern name is mispunctuated.
- – Brewing stand feet's sides are transparent when placed against a wall.
- – Splash potions particles are incorrect.
- – Cactus texture error when near a wall.
"java.io.IOException: Stream Closed"when quitting game.
– Single player:
- – Crash when language file of currently selected language is missing.
- From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Ridden Horse / Mule / Donkey duplicates when reloading the world.
- – Mounting rideable entities (horses/boats/minecarts/pigs) underwater desyncs client/server (ghost mode).
- – Weighted pressure plates' names are too long to be renamed.
- – Boats toss the player off like horses.
- – Horses make the galloping sound + their original walking sound at the same time.
- – Horse jump bar becomes stuck if player is kicked off / dismounts while charging a jump.
- – Jumping sideways on an unsaddled horse.
- – Health overflow isn't removed when health boost ends.
- – Sun jitters when time is set to zero and doDaylightCycle is false.
- – Horse "Gelding" bug.
- – Sitting direction does not fit when riding a horse.
- – 3D anaglyth sometimes crashing Minecraft upon toggle in the options menu.
- From the previous snapshot
- – Player induced horse jumps negate the horse's jump boost effect.
- – Lag then crash on LAN world.
- From TextureEnder.jar
- – Resource pack conversion bug: Stone brick texture given to cobble. Stone bricks don't get a texture.
- – Converter not converting some animations correctly.