(Redirected from Java Edition 13w26a)
June 24, 2013
13w26a is the eighteenth and final snapshot released for 1.6.1.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Beacon block incorrect texture when surrounded by blocks.
- – Jack-o-lantern name is mispunctuated.
- – Brewing stand feet's sides are transparent when placed against a wall.
- – Splash potions particles are incorrect.
- – Cactus texture error when near a wall.
"java.io.IOException: Stream Closed"when quitting game.
– Single player:
- – Crash when language file of currently selected language is missing.
- From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Ridden Horse / Mule / Donkey duplicates when reloading the world.
- – Mounting rideable entities (horses/boats/minecarts/pigs) underwater desyncs client/server (ghost mode).
- – Weighted pressure plates' names are too long to be renamed.
- – Boats toss the player off like horses.
- – Horses make the galloping sound + their original walking sound at the same time.
- – Horse jump bar becomes stuck if player is kicked off / dismounts while charging a jump.
- – Jumping sideways on an unsaddled horse.
- – Health overflow isn't removed when health boost ends.
- – Sun jitters when time is set to zero and doDaylightCycle is false.
- – Horse "Gelding" bug.
- – Sitting direction does not fit when riding a horse.
- – 3D anaglyth sometimes crashing Minecraft upon toggle in the options menu.
- From the previous snapshot
- – Player induced horse jumps negate the horse's jump boost effect.
- – Lag then crash on LAN world.
- From TextureEnder.jar
- – Resource pack conversion bug: Stone brick texture given to cobble. Stone bricks don't get a texture.
- – Converter not converting some animations correctly.