(Redirected from Java Edition 13w25c)
June 20, 2013
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – 'doFiretick' makes fire to not extinguish.
- – Running at a high resolution causes large portions of the screen to be unclickable.
- – Death counter does not update.
- – Pick block from inventory in creative doesn't preserve size of stacks.
- – Entities other than the player can't leave the end.
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Tamed wolves/cats teleporting when leashed to a fence.
- – Enchantments on a mob's weapon does not affect other mobs.
- – Other player's cats can be tied to a lead and dragged away.
- – Resource packs not converting correctly.
- – Unable to load resource pack with missing directory-ZipEntries.
- – Credits end too fast.
- – Messed up textures of some items.
From the previous snapshot
- – Turning on sound after previously not hearing it crashes the game.