The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 13w25b
June 18, 2013
- It is no longer possible to break blocks with swords in Creative mode.
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Console command and set console for block in command block merges when in windowed mode.
- – Placing water source into some blocks yields no drops.
- – 3D anaglyph biome color corruption.
- – Text misplaced on direct connect, rename world screen
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Objective health does not update with health boost effect.
- – Crash with the mcmeta reading of unicode font.
From the previous snapshot
- – Knockback resistance attribute doesn't prevent knockback from fall damage.
- – Minecraft crash on clicking the "Texture pack" button.