We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition 13w25a
June 17, 2013
13w25a is the fifteenth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.6.1.
- Mobs named "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm" are now flipped upside down.
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Mouse "Back" and "Forward" open menu in windowed mode.
- – Receiving very high amount of damage at once creates ghost mode in multiplayer.
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Possible to create a scoreboard objective without a name, but unable to use and/or delete it.
- – Birch leaves don't use leaves_birch.png.
From the previous snapshot
- – Last played singleplayer world changes date last opened to 1/1/70.
- – Crash selecting resource pack [13w24b].
- – Server crash/hang after typing /kill.
- – Flowing water/lava color corrupted after switching off 3D anaglyphs.
- – Igniting TNT doesn't reduce flint and steel durability.
- – Some animated textures only show the placeholder texture.
- – Crash uploading textures to graphics card.
- – Armor bar shown too high during health boost or absorption.
- – Health and absorption is confusing when displayed on the same line.
- – Resource packs not effective until after restart.
- – Resource pack not working.