June 17, 2013
13w25a is the fifteenth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.6.1.
- Mobs named "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm" are now flipped upside down.
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Mouse "Back" and "Forward" open menu in windowed mode.
- – Receiving very high amount of damage at once creates ghost mode in multiplayer.
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Possible to create a scoreboard objective without a name, but unable to use and/or delete it.
- – Birch leaves don't use leaves_birch.png.
From the previous snapshot
- – Last played singleplayer world changes date last opened to 1/1/70.
- – Crash selecting resource pack [13w24b].
- – Server crash/hang after typing /kill.
- – Flowing water/lava color corrupted after switching off 3D anaglyphs.
- – Igniting TNT doesn't reduce flint and steel durability.
- – Some animated textures only show the placeholder texture.
- – Crash uploading textures to graphics card.
- – Armor bar shown too high during health boost or absorption.
- – Health and absorption is confusing when displayed on the same line.
- – Resource packs not effective until after restart.
- – Resource pack not working.