The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 13w24b
June 14, 2013
- Added Absorption effect.
- Replaces Heart Boost effect in golden apples.
- Also added to effects of enchanted golden apples.
- Can now be placed on top of any block.
- This is part of the fix for being unable to place carpet on iron bars.
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Command block choosing wrong people / Selecting players cross-dimensional.
- – In multiplayer screen holding shift and pressing "down" without selecting any server crashes the game.
- – Zombies with increased health don't deal damage.
/killcommand does not work.
– When under resistance effects above 5,
- – No error report when minecraft crashes.
- – Fire Animation Jumps and skips frames.
- – Sticky and unregistering keys during normal Minecraft play only, AMD processor driver conflict?
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Using the autocomplete function in chat (tab) disconnects clients in multiplayer.
- – Game tick speed issue.
- – Scoreboard objectives disappears when logging out.
- – Health scoreboard doesn't display hearts from health boost.
- – Take damage when removing health boost effect.
- – Natural regeneration =false not working in peaceful.
- – Issue with carpet.
- – Baby zombie spawner crashes the game.
From the previous snapshot
- – No server connection bars in Multiplayer menu or ingame.
- – Ressources packs still named Texture packs in options.
- – "Health Boost" Potion Effect shows "potion.healthBoost".
- – Minecarts do not have the correct texture pack.
- – Firecharge texture is green.
- – GUI broken when Boss health bar is visible.
- – Carpet can be placed ontop of glass panes but not ontop of iron bars.
- – Texts for "credits" and "end" not showing up properly in default or with a resource pack on.
- – Resource pack's/mcmeta's "frametime" is ignored when "time": 1.
- – DoDaylightCycle bed bug.
- – Biome colormaps are not updating on texture pack change.
- – Ghasts shoot with end portal frames.