(Redirected from Java Edition 13w16b)
April 23, 2013
- Added name tags.
- Is now slower.
- Doesn't glide as much as it did last snapshot.
- Crash reporting
- Re-enabled crash reporting.
From the launcher
- – Unintended debug output to console if .minecraft does not exist.
- – Icon in the taskbar shows LWJGL default icon while loading Minecraft.
- – New launcher fails to launch on certain linux setups.
- – New Launcher 0.2 not starting on OS X.
- – no lwjgl in java.library.path.
- – The new snapshot doesn't run under Linux.
From the previous snapshot
- – Leash and hay bale do not have a name.
- – When going fullscreen, character looks up into the sky and spins around quickly.
- – Players do not activate stone pressure plates anymore.
- – Nullpointer exception when entering boat/minecart/riding horse.
- – Color of the experience bar while having spawn eggs, enchantment bottles, enchanted books and nether stars in the inventory.
- – When killing a horse you will get a normal saddle back.
- – SMP/LAN: NPE when right clicking horses.
- – Boats do not work in 13w16a.
- – Mobs become stuck on carpet.
- – Mouse cursor no longer snaps back to center of window after exiting inventories/menus.
- – Carpets obstruct bed spawns / stuck in ceiling after leaving bed.