The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 13w10a
March 4, 2013
- Added activated rail texture.
- Spawn rates in swamps now depend on the current moon phase.
From released versions before 1.5
- – Unicode font text shadow misaligned.
- – Grass fades under upside-down stairs (except oak wood ones).
- – Activated detector-rails moved by a piston keep their activated state.
- – Single player mode, creative mode, E to select block, select block from grid, E to return to game, game freezess, crash log created.
- – Furnace tile entities reproducing - Internal performance bug.
- – Last direct Multiplayer connection does not get saved.
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Redstone block and torches don't power dispensers, droppers, TNT and noteblocks.
- – Adding an item to a hopper with a dropper does not change comparator state.
- – Faceless furnace/furnace duplication glitches.
- – Extending piston animation missing.
- – Piston retracting disappears if pushed out by another piston.
- – Issues with baby cows' hitboxes.
- – Unicode defined font in texture pack is misfunctional.
- – Hard crash when trying to load a custom world.
- – Comparator doesn't update when a hopper takes in only part of an item stack.
From the previous snapshot
- – Hopper cool-down is messed up.
- – Piston arm passes through other piston.
- – Hoppers facing one another are inconsistent.
- – Slowness 127 and Speed 110 together flip view.
- – Using /clear on more than 1 player will stop clearing inventories once an empty inventory is encountered.
- – Updated redstone bug (detectorrail).
/scoreboard teams empty teamName" error message says "
%s" instead of the team's name. – "