(Redirected from Java Edition 13w09c)
March 1, 2013
- NBT related
- Added a SeeFriendlyInvisibles NBT tag for players.
- All potions are now categorized in Creative mode.
- Amplifier is no longer capped at 4.
- You can now remove effects by running
/effect <player> <effect> 0.
From released versions before 1.5
- – TP Bug when you sit in Minecart/boat/riding pig.
- – Minecart going in a circle will make any minecart close to them go super fast.
- – Sounds: Fire extinguish sound does not work in survival.
- – Swords do not lose durability when used on the Ender dragon.
- – Creative Menu potion values are not the same as when brewed (issue redo).
- – Nether cave/tunnel generator produces incorrect/cut tunnels.
- – Hitting mobs with a sharpness I wooden sword and weakness III crashes the game.
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Powering noteblock with redstone block or torch does not work when powering it twice.
- – Brewing stand comparator output inconsistent.
- – Non-standard resolutions (and small standard resolutions) not detected properly.
- – Missing quartz, hopper, and comparator textures.
- – Quartz slabs and double slabs using wrong texture.
- – lower resolution textures glitch.
- – Inconsistent distribution system (based on hopper, hopper bug) using rails and minecart-chest over hoppers.
- – Comparator not updating status after reloading chunks.
- – piston arm disappears briefly when placed on an active power source.
- – Crash caused by vertical wiring (half slabs / glowstone / full blocks).
- – Hoppers stop working on chunk reload.
- – Minecarts with Hoppers duplicating items when multiple carts are in the same space.
- – Powering 2 pistons extends the wrong piston.
- – Mobs with the old AI have inverted head movement.
- – Rows of Vertical Down Piston Extenders have a >50% failure rate.
- – Graphical glitches involving pistons.
- – Minecraft crashes when a saddled pig you ride dies or when changing between rideable entities.
- – Animations for items and blocks do not work properly.
From the previous snapshot
- – Unable to craft with blocks which have a damage value greater than 0.
- – Invisible entities infinite spawn loop (client side) using minecart spawners causing severe performance issues.
- – Crash when near crops.
- – View would be upside down if the player had speed 5 and FOV quake pro.
- – Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking player.
- – Same redstone line, two different redstone level.
- – Internal error when using /effect with an id >31.