Java Edition 13w03a
January 17, 2013
|The pre-reupload version of this version is currently missing.|
This version has been reuploaded at one point in time. While the reuploaded version has been archived, the pre-reupload has not, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post it on this page's talk page.
13w03a was reuploaded twice. The first time was later on January 17, 2013, to fix an issue with droppers duplicating items, and it was soon reuploaded for a second time fixing the inability to break blocks by punching, and random crashes when breaking blocks and items.
- Places items in containers in front of them, if there is no container it will dispense the item without using it.
- Crafting recipe is 7 cobblestone in the shape of a ∩, a hopper in the middle, redstone at the bottom.
- Crafting recipe is a hopper on top of a minecart.
- Can only be emptied by passing over a hopper.
- Can pick up items it passes over.
- Command to test for players.
- Uses comparators to get an analog redstone signal indicating the amount of found players.
- Can now be placed in any orientation – placement works like with wooden logs.
- Comparators fed by command blocks will now indicate whether the last run command was run successfully.
- Comparators powered by them now give out a signal depending on the fullness of the container on the rail.
- Now have their crash fixed causing their texture to be changed again.
- Creating an infinite water source no longer needs a block underneath, but has to have a water source block.
- Players cannot ruin oceans/rivers with buckets.
- Scales to difficulty.
- They now shoot faster when their target is closer.
- They shoot players one block away.
- Made them harder to shoot.
- Scales to difficulty.
- They now group upon targets.
- When on fire, they can now set players on fire.
- Now become aggressive and come towards the player when shot from further away.
- When blown up using activator rails, they no longer destroy rails and supporting blocks.
- Still blows up redstone materials.
- Added some new chat options in multiplayer menu:
- Focused Height
- Unfocused Height
- Moved the texture packs button (no longer appears on the main menu).
- Players can now change texture packs in-game.
- Fixed "<player> was knocked into the void by <player>" failing to show.
From released versions before 1.5
- – Arrows don't land properly.
- – Dying stacked leather armor duplicates the armor.
- – Water does not form source blocks properly on top of existing source blocks.
- – Levers have random orientation when placed.
- – Powered/activator rail on slope stays powered/activated.
- – Jukebox crashes when breaking with no record inside.
- – Block "resets" when right clicked with a food item.
- – Wither In Peaceful spawns very glitchy.
- – Block breaking resets when the item you're holding changes.
- – Chat Shown: commands only broken - displays all chats but prevents me from submitting commands with "cannot send chat message".
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Clicking on items in inventory is delayed or does not work.
- – World generating in stripped parts.
- – Daylight sensor emits power in the nether even though there's no day or night there.
- – Game crashes trying to render blocks 55, 64, 71, 95 as items.
- – Doubled up TNT minecarts creates huge lag ("Nuclear minecarts").
- – Locked chest crashes game.
- – Minecart with TNT explodes prematurely before derailing.
- – Melon and Pumpkin seed stems use the fully grown texture scaled down to the right size.
- – Cake uses inside texture on all sides when placed.
From the previous snapshot
- – Game crashes when looking into a chest that contains items that crash the game.
- – Debug file "stitched_items.png" overlays textures on itself.
- – Hoppers grab/put items from/into chests that aren't connected.
- – Hopper doesn't get the correct powered state when placed.
- – More items going into a hopper than it can hold can duplicate the items.
– The game crashes after several seconds in the End with
- – Texturepack-Textures won't load (Mac OSX).
- – Single hopper does not properly grab items form double trapped chests.
- – TNT Minecart explodes after derailing even if it was already activated.
- – Death message shows java entity name (w/ fireballs).
- – TNT minecart "Ticking Entity" crash.
From the same version (reupload)
- – Dropper duping glitch.
- – Snapshot Crash when trying to break sugar cane.
- – Thrown splash potion doesn't show "potion" inside it.
- – Can't break blocks with nothing in hand.
- – Minecart with TNT and activator track have no names.