(Redirected from Java Edition 13w03a)
January 17, 2013
13w03a is the fifth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.5.
- Places items in containers in front of them, if there is no container it will dispense the item without using it.
- Crafting recipe is 7 cobblestone in the shape of a ∩, a hopper in the middle, redstone at the bottom.
- Crafting recipe is a hopper on top of a minecart.
- Can only be emptied by passing over a hopper.
- Can pick up items it passes over.
- Command to test for players.
- Uses comparators to get an analog redstone signal indicating the amount of found players.
- Can now be placed in any orientation – placement works like with wooden logs.
- Comparators fed by command blocks will now indicate whether the last run command was run successfully.
- Comparators powered by them now give out a signal depending on the fullness of the container on the rail.
- Now have their crash fixed causing their texture to be changed again.
- Creating an infinite water source no longer needs a block underneath, but has to have a water source block.
- Players cannot ruin oceans/rivers with buckets.
- Scales to difficulty.
- They now shoot faster when their target is closer.
- They shoot players one block away.
- Made them harder to shoot.
- Scales to difficulty.
- They now group up on targets.
- When on fire, they can now set players on fire.
- Now become aggressive and come towards you when shot from further away.
- When blown up using activator rails, they no longer destroy rails and supporting blocks.
- Still blows up redstone materials.
- Added some new chat options in multiplayer menu:
- Focused Height
- Unfocused Height
- Moved the texture packs button (no longer appears on the main menu).
- Players can now change texture packs in-game.
- Fixed "<player> was knocked into the void by <player>" failing to show.
From released versions before 1.5
- – Arrows don't land properly.
- – Dying stacked leather armor duplicates the armor.
- – Water does not form source blocks properly on top of existing source blocks.
- – Levers have random orientation when placed.
- – Powered/activator rail on slope stays powered/activated.
- – Jukebox crashes when breaking with no record inside.
- – Block "resets" when right clicked with a food item.
- – Wither In Peaceful spawns very glitchy.
- – Block breaking resets when the item you're holding changes.
- – Chat Shown: commands only broken - displays all chats but prevents me from submitting commands with "cannot send chat message".
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Clicking on items in inventory is delayed or does not work.
- – World generating in stripped parts.
- – Daylight sensor emits power in the nether even though there's no day or night there.
- – Game crashes trying to render blocks 55, 64, 71, 95 as items.
- – Doubled up TNT minecarts creates huge lag ("Nuclear minecarts").
- – Locked chest crashes game.
- – Minecart with TNT explodes prematurely before derailing.
- – Melon and Pumpkin seed stems use the fully grown texture scaled down to the right size.
- – Cake uses inside texture on all sides when placed.
From the previous snapshot
- – Game crashes when looking into a chest that contains items that crash the game.
- – Debug file "stitched_items.png" overlays textures on itself.
- – Hoppers grab/put items from/into chests that aren't connected.
- – Hopper doesn't get the correct powered state when placed.
- – More items going into a hopper than it can hold can duplicate the items.
– The game crashes after several seconds in the End with
- – Texturepack-Textures won't load (Mac OSX).
- – Single hopper does not properly grab items form double trapped chests.
- – TNT Minecart explodes after derailing even if it was already activated.
- – Death message shows java entity name (w/ fireballs).
- – TNT minecart "Ticking Entity" crash.
From the same version (reupload)
- – Dropper duping glitch.
- – Snapshot Crash when trying to break sugar cane.
- – Thrown splash potion doesn't show "potion" inside it.
- – Can't break blocks with nothing in hand.
- – Minecart with TNT and activator track have no names.