Java Edition 13w01b
January 4, 2013
- All containers output a redstone signal when a Comparator is placed against it directly.
- The strength of it depends on how full the container is.
- This works with Trapped Chests as well, meaning it can provide two redstone signals with different causes at the same time.
- Can now shift-click rails onto the block to empty Chest Minecarts.
From released versions before 1.5
- – TNT explosion delayed until exiting and re-entering world.
- – Infinite rail duplication glitch.
- – Inconsistency with pistons pushing items.
- – Tile entity crashing bug.
From the previous snapshot
- – Removing a block with a redstone torch on it will not remove the redstone torch.
- – Crash when using new inventory features.
- – Infinite loop caused by a comparator (on subtractor mode) feedback loop.
- – Only one block disappears when an Iron Golem or Snow Golem or Wither is created.
- – TNT render blocks invisible.
- – You can place anything in a container or Minecart or Furnace Minecart with the Hopper.
- – New inventory mechanics can break crafting.
- – TNT explosions that destroy the chest being viewed causes a crash.
- – Breaking a chest with another player viewing the contents will kick that player out of the server.
- – Players could not smelt Nether quartz ore.
- – Yellow text object counter (displaying a 0).
- – Hopper does not pick up all items dropped into it.
- – Duplications – ingots/diamonds etc.
- – TNT with Trapped chests.
- – Comparator looks activated but has no output.
- – Comparators don't have a delay.