(Redirected from Java Edition 13w01a)
January 3, 2013
13w01a is the first snapshot released for 1.5, and the first snapshot released in 2013.
- Stores redstone dust similar to blocks of diamond, etc.
- Emits constant redstone power.
- Works as a pushable redstone power source.
- Output power while receiving sunlight.
- The level varies depending on the time zone, and it does not function at night.
- Places and takes out items in hoppers, chests, furnaces, minecarts with chests, dispensers, and brewing stands.
- Allows for the automation of many processes.
- Still a work in progress (as indicated by the inventory icon).
- New ore exclusive to the Nether.
- Drops 1 nether quartz item when mined.
- Generates around netherrack.
- Has 2 inputs and 1 output.
- If A≥B, the output will be A, otherwise it will stay off – When the comparator is toggled, it will output full strength instead of A it will subtract B from A and need a comparator as input for B.
- Replacement for the capacitor.
- Whichever side gives the bigger signal will be considered signal B.
- Gives out a signal depending on the amount of players looking inside. 1 person = 1 strength signal, 2 people = 2, etc.
- Crafted with a chest and a tripwire hook.
- Large trapped chests can be staggered with large chests to allow more compact storage.
- Texture is slightly different than a normal chest, with a red stain around the latch.
- Detects item stacks.
- Gold version reaches full strength at 60 items.
- Iron version reaches full strength at 600 items.
- Linear, so 10 strength signal means twice as many items as a 5 strength signal.
- Nether brick item for crafting nether bricks.
- Obtained by smelting netherrack.
- Crafting recipe is 2×2 nether bricks.
- Item dropped from nether quartz ore.
- Texture for the block was changed.
- Are more stable from previous versions.
- Are now more consistent.
- Now shows the item name in-game.
- Now show the weapon someone was killed with.
- Inventory management
- Double-click items to fill the stack up as much as possible.
- Drag item stacks around to divide them up over the dragged-over slots.
- Drag item stacks around with the right mouse button to place one of that stack in each dragged-over slot, if that slot is not occupied already.
- Shift double-click an item stack to move all other item stacks of that kind to that part of the inventory.
- Press Q while the mouse is over an item in the inventory or a container to drop it.
From released versions before 1.5
- – Clocked piston arm turns invisible when exiting game/dying/etc.
- – (Powered) redstone doesn't update right.