The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 12w50b
December 14, 2012
- Thorns damage is now customizable.
- Fire Protection now extinguishes players more quickly.
- Blast Protection now reduces explosion recoil.
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.4.6
- MC-133 – Mobs walking slow when the player hits them.
- MC-4024 – Chest glitch; server/client desyncronization.
- MC-4528 – Flaming arrows take a few seconds to visibly catch fire.
- MC-4634 – Cannot remove XP bars using the
/xp -1Lcommand when between levels 0 and 1.
- From the 1.4.6 development versions
- MC-4191 – Unusable ingredients in fireworks are used when crafting.
- From the previous development version
- MC-4534 – Tool highlight shows when item stack changes.
- MC-4537 –
NullPointerExceptionwhen nothing in their hand.
- MC-4553 – zombies sometimes stop attacking.
- MC-4580 – Unbreaking does not work on armor.
- MC-4584 – Opening an GUI will show the item name in the hotbar again.
- MC-4612 – Enchanted item bug in 3D.