(Redirected from Java Edition 12w39b)
September 28, 2012
- More options to customize spawners.
- Can now have their range and maximum spawn limit customized.
- Custom potions
- Only available by editing in with a world editor.
- Able to create potions with multiple effects.
- Added a command variable to the command.
- Use "L" after number to represent number of levels, not number of xp.
- For example "/xp 4L" will give a player 4 levels.
- Added command block arguments.
- Added "l" and "lm" arguments for indicating players with a maximum level, and minimum level, respectively.
- Added "r" and "lr" arguments for indicating the maximum and minimum range to which players will be affected.
7 bugs fixed
- Fixed block placement issues with lighting.
- Game performance is now better from before.
- Fixed Bottomless pit.
- Pumpkin emitting stronger light from the wrong face fixed.
- Fixed the witch's texture being weird.
- Partially fixed Nether lag by making the server do some of what used to be the client's work and increasing chunk load time slightly.
- Fixed some lighting bugs related to upside down slabs and stairs and farmland.