We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition 12w37a
September 13, 2012
- Empties the inventory.
- Added option to the World selection menu.
- Allows players to create a new world as a copy of an existing save, defaulting all of the world options and the world seed to match the original.
- New customization GUI:
- Comes with 7 presets: Classic Flat, Tunnelers' Dream, Water World, Overworld, Snowy Kingdom, Bottomless Pit (Broken), and Desert.
- Custom starts off with Classic Flat with three options: Add Layer, Edit Layer, Remove Layer. Adding and editing are not yet included.
- Platers can customize superflat without add/edit layer option using the "seed" in the preset list.
- Time of the redstone signal extended from 9 to 12 redstone ticks
- Now correctly centered.
- Can now be customized to be player heads using an NBT tag.
- Apples, bread, cooked chicken, cooked porkchop, nether stars, raw beef, raw chicken, raw porkchop, steak
- No longer have a dark outline on their texture.
- Leather armor now has a non-dyed layer.
- Removed the steam pixels above the main texture.
- Carrots were renamed to Carrot.
- Carrot's sprite changed to match their singular title.
- Sprite changed to match new carrot sprite.
- Hostile mobs are now a little bit more fearless in hard difficulty.
- Mobs will risk taking fall damage to reach the player, provided it will not be deadly to themselves.
- Pigs are now able to jump when players ride on them.
- Pigs will cease to move when ridden in water. (player weight or bug?)
- Creates an explosion around itself once it is done regenerating from spawning.
- Now will randomly shoot slow blue-colored versions of wither skull projectiles when idle.
- Increased spawning rate inside nether fortresses
- Now gives the player experience.