The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 12w34b
August 24, 2012
- Added boss names above boss health.
- Leather and diamond armor textures slightly changed:
- Leather armor sleeves are extended by one pixel.
- Their item texture has been changed to match the new texture.
- Diamond armor sleeves now have a notch on the inner side.
- Occasionally, zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen will spawn with the ability to pick up items on the ground.
- Armor will automatically equip. Items will instantly be held, which is not exclusive to weapons. This means these zombies can be found holding items they have come across, such as rotten flesh.
- This will cause zombie pigmen to drop their sword.
- This will cause skeleton to drop their bow.
- The attribute applied to allow them to pick up items is called CanPickUpLoot.
- In the Overworld, zombie pigmen are eager to get back in the Nether Portal (e.g., if the player makes a portal and spawns Zombie Pigmen in Creative, it will run into the portal).
- When taken down to half health, they will gain Wither armor, making them immune to arrows.
- Removed "map_#/#" on the map and added "Map #" in the tool tip
2 bugs fixed