Java Edition 12w25a
June 21, 2012
12w25a is the twelfth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.3.1.
- Added wooden stairs for the remaining three wood types (spruce, birch, and jungle).
- Added an “Open to LAN" menu in the in-game menu, which allows players to open their world to other players.
- In the menu, the player can choose to turn commands on or off, and choose the game mode.
- Redstone (including repeaters, torches, levers, and pressure plates), torches and rails can now be placed on top of upside-down slabs.
- Redstone (including repeaters, torches, levers, and pressure plates), torches and rails can now be placed on top of upside-down stairs.
- Arrows shot while in Creative Mode can be picked up if approached, however, the player will not receive the arrow item when doing so.
- Potentially improved memory usage.
- Pigs now drop 1-3 porkchops instead of 0-2.
- Slimes spawning in Superflat world type has reduced.
- The “sky" in The End has changed; it is now purple instead of greenish.
- Removed the downwards knockback while drowning.
- The multiplayer menu now scans for LAN servers.
- Villagers may remove a trade option after it has been used at least 3 times.
- Now allows teleporting to specified coordinates.
9 bugs fixed
- A player's Ender Chest storage is no longer wiped on respawning.
- Fixed pistons not pushing back players.
- Fixed a crash bug when typing
/time set day.
- Fixed a freeze bug when opening the texture pack folder from in-game.
- Fixed published games apparently staying open for visitors when the host leaves.
- Fixed Villagers not showing hearts around them when mating,
- Fixed respawning causing your skin to be set to the default until you leave and come back.
- Fixed being unable to hear TNT from more than 16 blocks away.
- Fixed being able to use bone meal in a dark room.