The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 12w21b
May 25, 2012
|The pre-reupload version of this version is currently missing.|
This version has been reuploaded at one point in time. While the reuploaded version has been archived, the pre-reupload has not, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post it on this page's talk page.
- Now available in survival mode via trading.
- Saving and loading chunks is slightly faster.
- New inventory screen in Creative
- Blocks and items are sorted by category, each category in its own tab, the categories are: Building Blocks, Decoration Blocks, Redstone, Transportation, Miscellaneous, Foodstuffs, Tools, Combat, Brewing, and Materials.
- The inventory can be searched for specific items: just start typing while in the inventory screen. The search results will be displayed in the Search Items tab.
- The player's survival mode inventory is accessible via a tab with the chest as its icon.
- Brewed potions will not be included in their own category.
- To close the new inventory window, the player must press 'Esc'. Using the default inventory key does not currently work.
- Added monster egg to Creative inventory.
12w21b was reuploaded later on May 25, 2012 to fix translation griefings.