Java Edition 12w19a
May 10, 2012
12w19a is the fifth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.3.1.
- Added cocoa pods to jungles.
- Generate on the side of jungle wood.
- Have 3 stages of growth, a number of cocoa beans dropped depends on stage of growth.
- Sandstone now have their proper names (e.g. Smooth Sandstone).
- Stone bricks now have their proper names (e.g. Cracked Stone Bricks).
- Added Large Biomes world type
- Changed cocoa beans' texture.
- Cookies now recover 2 points of hunger rather than 1.
- Torches now spawn around bonus chests if each side has a block at the same height around it.
6 bugs fixed
- Enchanting bows and swords work again (Other tools now have tooltips, etc. once more).
- The End and the Nether generate normaly again.
- Item repair works again.
- Starting a game in creative no longer starts in survival.
- Bonus chests work correctly again.
- Particles no longer activate wooden pressure plate with an arrow on it.