(Redirected from Java Edition 12w08a)
February 23, 2012
- New utility mob.
- Occasionally spawns in large villages as a defense.
- Can also be spawned by arranging 4 iron blocks and a pumpkin.
- Added camera controls.
- These were accidentally added. Jeb noted them as "deadmau5 camera" controls and would likely be removed again in an upcoming snapshot.
- Pressing F6 causes the player to get "stuck" to the camera until F6 is pressed again. This allows players to appear to phase into blocks.
- Pressing F9 causes the camera to freeze in its position, allowing to see the player model rotating in third person view.
- Scrolling the mouse wheel (which also scrolls the inventory) rotates the forward, left, right, and back directions.
- Pressing Y, H, U, O, I, K, J, L, N and M change the camera positioning in a variety of ways. While pressing two functionally connected keys at the same time the camera may be reset (example: Y + H) will revert that view back to normal, but U + O will not).
- Can now be placed on the top of glass.
- Will now be placed upside-down when placed against the bottom of a block.
- Lava ponds and flat stone areas now generate on the surface more frequently.
- Removed some Canadian English stereotypes.
- 1 bug fixed