We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition 12w04a
January 26, 2012
- Can be grown into the new jungle trees.
- Growing a 4×4 square of jungle saplings to create large jungle trees.
- Can be thrown similarly to splash potions and spawns experience orbs upon breaking.
- Can be shot out of dispensers to launch fireballs and can be placed to create fire.
- Spawns the ocelot mob.
- New jungle-specific mob that can be tamed with raw fish.
- Tamed ocelots will scare off creepers, can be told to sit, and will teleport to their owner similarly to wolves.
- Added desert wells, which are newly generated structures which are exclusive to desert biomes.
- Players are slowed when going through vines due to their nature of being a collisionless ladder.
- Eggs set to spawn arbitrary data IDs (such as giants, ender dragons, ender crystals) no longer spawn those entities.
- Now only spawn those mobs also available in the creative inventory.
- Mobs have a new AI with new and improved behaviors.
- Skeletons and zombies burning from sunlight will flee to darkness or jump in water.
- Mobs no longer attempt to jump over wooden fences.
- Updated language files.