(Redirected from Java Edition 12w04a)
January 26, 2012
12w04a is the second snapshot released for Java Edition 1.2.1.
- Can be grown into the new jungle trees.
- Growing a 4×4 square of jungle saplings to create large jungle trees.
- Can be thrown similarly to splash potions and spawns experience orbs upon breaking.
- Can be shot out of dispensers to launch fireballs and can be placed to create fire.
- Spawns the ocelot mob.
- New jungle-specific mob that can be tamed with raw fish into cats.
- Cats will scare off creepers, can be told to sit, and will teleport to their owner similarly to wolves.
- Added desert wells, which are newly generated structures which are exclusive to desert biomes.
- Players are slowed when going through vines due to their nature of being a collisionless ladder.
- Eggs set to spawn arbitrary data ids (such as giants, ender dragons, ender crystals) no longer spawn those entities.
- Now only spawn those mobs also available in the creative inventory.
- Mobs have a new AI with new and improved behaviors
- Skeletons and zombies burning from sunlight will flee to darkness or jump in water.
- Mobs no longer attempt to jump over wooden fences.
- Language Files
- Updated language files.