Java Edition 12w01a
January 5, 2012
- Re-added beaches after being removed in Beta 1.8.
- Re-added world types after being removed in Infdev.
- Added World Type selection in the options menu.
- Currently the only types are Default and Superflat.
- Language Files
- Added 18 new translations.
- Removed 4 translations.
- Updated the fence gate collision and hit box to align with fences.
- Removed collision box from ladders, meaning they are no longer solid and cannot be stood on.
- Reordered spawn eggs in the creative inventory.
- Changed spawn eggs colors to better represent their respective mobs they spawn.
- Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes.
- Added proper color transitions for the darkened swamp biomes into other biomes.
- Changed biomes to be slightly more varied, examples of which being hills in forests and deserts.
- A single chest is generated in each blacksmith building.
- Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds.
- Decreased randomness of enchantment tables.
- Minecraft Snapshot 12w01a – Mojang.com, January 5, 2012