The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.9.3-pre2
April 27, 2016
- Permits the player to choose which specific sounds should be stopped from playing.
/stopsound <player> [source] [sound].
- In this version, the game checks https://sessionserver.mojang.com/blockedservers when connecting to a multiplayer server, and if the server is on the blocked server list, it reports to the user that the server is unavailable.
- This behavior was removed in 1.9.3-pre3.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9.2
- MC-87907 – Endermen don't become aggressive when players look at their head/feet.
- MC-96526 – Crash caused by
StackOverflowErrorwhen trading too many items at once.
- From the previous pre-release
- MC-101150 – Notch skin appears black.
- MC-101155 – Game crashes when opening my redstone world or joining the server.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Very recently (past ~3 days or so), it was discovered that Minecraft 1.9.3 pre-2 had code that included a server blacklist, effectively preventing vanilla (or possibly all?) Minecraft clients from connecting to specific servers." – /u/ceruleanRevue, Apr 2, 2016